If you have always thought that one day you’d like to place your first bet online with a sports book, then Titan Bet is the place for you. Though they have had an online presence from 2010, the company has been in the betting industry since 2005. The companies first introduction to betting was with their introduction of a poker website. This was followed by a casino, and then in 2010, a fully blown sports book. It’s website platform was set up by Genity, which along with the mobile app offers a more modern and slick feel for betting on the go. The app is powered by Mobenga. All in all, Titan Bet gives punters a broad range of betting markets coupled with a variety of betting options for both pre-match and live betting.
Background & License
Titan Bet has a license from the Antiguan and Barbuda Gaming Authority.
Deposit Bonus & Promotions
If you’re a new customer to Titan Bet, then there’s a welcome Free Bet worth up to £25 waiting for you. Essentially, once you make your first bet, once it’s settled then they will match your stake up t £25. (+18. T&C’s Apply). As with many other free bets from other leading companies, you need to place 5 x bets of £5 or more with odds of 2.99 (1/1) or greater, after which the Titan Bet will give you £5 free bet to use as you so with. Right now, the bookie has an ever changing number of offers going on, including 100% loyalty bonus of up to €100 on casino games, €200 loyalty free bets every month when you place your bets on your mobile and Multi Banker Insurance up to €10 in case your one selection of your 4-fold bet on any sports event losses.
Sports and In-Play
If there’s a sport that’ll attract punters, the you can bet that Titan Bet will be there. They don’t spread themselves too thinly when it comes to football, and cover the major European leagues like La Liga. The odds on offer are pretty competitive and the company is happy to take on odds-on favorites for betting. For example, their FA Cup coupons show a desire to offer the very best prices for all Premiere Team Leagues.
La Liga Football
When it comes to football, Titan Bet has all the bases covered. You can bet on the English Premier League along with all the lower divisions all the way to the conference leagues. Also on the German Bundesliga, Spanish La Liga (with Segunda Division), Italian Serie A and B, French Ligue 1, and notable leagues like the Belgian, Israeli, Portuguese, and the Turkish league. UEFA and FIFA competitions are covered too. Betting wise, there are many options including Enhanced Multiples, Match Result and Both to Score, along with Manager Specials.
Live In-Play Betting
First off, it should be stated that Titan bet has one of the best in-play live betting platforms in the market place. The whole interface is put together with the punter in mind and everything is exactly where is should be. It enables you to combine both in play and pre-game wagers at the same time. It also features dynamic odds along with score updates etc.There’s a useful calendar of upcoming events and La Liga matches which will allow you to schedule wagers a head. This service provides great functionality coupled with many betting options and it all performs smoothly. One interesting feature is the ability to place a bet during an in-play event, and lock the odds so their fluctuation has no effect on your wager.
Banking & Services
The payment gateway is simple and easy to navigate. It’s obvious that Titan Bet have thought every detail through. There’s a broad range of payment options that you can choose. People can go with credit and debit cards like Visa, Mastercard, Diners, or Maestro, prepaid cards like Swiff, Paysafecard, Ticket Premium, Click2Pay, they can make bank transfers via WebMoney, GiroPay etc., and use popular e-wallets including PayPal, Instadebit, Poli, and lots of instant banking options as well. The site also supports multiple currencies like the Euro, British Pounds and US dollars, but also Australian and Canadian dollars, Swiss Francs, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish Krone, and South African Rands.
Titan Bet: Deposits
After you make a deposit with one of the payment methods (see the full list of payment methods at Titan Bet’s web-site), your money balance in your Titan Bet account is immediately updated, except when depositing by bank transfer. In that case the funds show up as soon as the bank finishes the processing of the account. Titan Bet aim to provide the est online security possible. They have adopted all the latest technology. All your account details including personal and financial information is hiding behind their Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. They also employ the very latest in fraud control and credit card checks.
Titan Bet Customer Support
Unfortunately, the Titan Bet customer support is lacking in that it’s not a round the clock service. The support team will only answer questions between 8 am and 24.00 pm. This makes them one of the few players not to offer 24 hour support. OK…it’s true that most of your problems are probably going to be during those working hours. You can contact them via email, telephone and their excellent live chat. Any inquiry you sent out of working hours will receive an answer immediately when the office opens.
Over the last few years, Titan Bet has moved upwards. Now is regarded as one of the big boys within the betting industry. This is quite remarkable as they have no high street presence to rely on to build branding. Apart from the sports book, Titan Bet has a firm foothold in the casino games market, which you can also find in it’s state of the art website.
Titan Bet: FAQ
How do I get my free bet?
- Just sign up and place a bet. You’ll need to place 5x bets at odds of 2.00 (1/1) or more and you’ll receive £25 in the form of a free bet.
What languages are available at Titan Bet?
- Titan Bet’s website is available in four international languages that are spoken by millions of people throughout the world. You can place bets or receive customer support in English, Spanish, German or Russian. The variety of languages is not that strong. But it’s satisfactory, and Titan Bet is striving to expand its services in even more languages.
How secure are my personal and financial details?
- Titan Bet implements a very robust security, which includes Secure Socket Layer technology for encrypting data along with all the latest systems for discovering frauds. These security measures make the use of your credit card a lot safer than any other place.
Can I place bet via my mobile phone?
- Titan Bet has a mobile betting web app that can be used on any mobile device. If you want to access Titan Bet’s mobile betting service just type in m.titanbet.com in your mobile phone browser. The mobile service has a full in-play betting section. And there’s a nifty mobile free bet given if you place a first bet through your mobile.
How do I make deposits or withdrawals?
- When you log in your Titan Bet account, at the top right you will see a button saying Open Cashier with an icon of a coin next to it. When you click on it you will go to the cashier. Here you can register your credit card (if you are using one for transactions), choose your preferred payment method and make deposits and withdrawals. Just open the cashier and you’ll know what to do.