What are Free Bets?
Sounds too good to be true? Well, it is true! And it is all good! There are a huge number of bookmakers who want you to become their loyal customers. A free bet is a welcome offer to attract new punters. It gives them a chance to use the betting platform and make themselves comfortable, without the fear of losing any of their own money. These free bets can be redeemed as a percentage of the first customer deposit or as a fixed amount that’s add to that first deposit.
Read The Small Print
Before we take a deep dive into the world of free bets, a word about the small print. Please take your time to carefully read the terms and conditions of every bookmaker offering these free bets, as many of them will differ in their requirements. For example, some of them might ask for a minimum amount to be deposited first once you open your account in order to claim your free bet. Others might want some other deal. Just be aware of the requirements so that there can be no surprises further down the line.
Some of the Free Bets on Offer
- Betting amount are matched
- Receive free betting credits
- No deposit needed
- A fixed amount is added to your first deposit
- A fixed amount is added to your free bet
- Some welcome offers might be only available for certain odds or sports, but generally you will be able to enjoy bookie sign-up deals with La Liga football
How To Get Free Bets Offers
Have a look at our free bets offers. Read through all the terms and conditions. Then select the one that best suits you. Click on the secure link provided and you’ll be re-directed to the bookmakers site. At this point you’ll need to jump through all the sign up hoops. This will include verifying your age and identity, along with giving your credit card details. Go to the bookmakers dashboard and you’ll see where you stand. along with the offers and bonuses given to you for the initial sign up.
How Free Betting Sign-Up Offers Work
In the sector of sports betting on La Liga football teams, there are lots of bookies out there who all have great first time punter offers. But here are some basic conditions to check for before you sign up with anyone of them.
- A free credit might have an expiration date, so check first.
- To qualify for the promotion, users may need to make a minimum deposit or a minimum stake as their first bet on a single or each-way.
- A promotion may only apply to the first bet or could be applicable to future betting actions.
- Very small stakes might not be eligible for the free bet offers.
- Punters may only claim an offer once.
- Free bet credit cannot be withdrawn from a platform in cash or by a bank transfer. It is there for your betting enjoyment.
- All bookmakers have their own terms and conditions. As we mentioned, please read them carefully.
What To Look For When Choosing Online Free Bets
Free bets gives new customers the chance to try out a new bookie platform. Before you have a punt, there’s more checking to do! Of course betting is great fun, but we want you to have an enjoyable experience, from beginning to end. That’s why we are so insistent on you knowing as much as possible before you sign up with any bookmaker.
Free Bets Check List
- Is there a minimum deposit?
- How much do you need to bet to start?
- Which bet is actually benefited from the offer?
- Do all the odds qualify for the free bet?
- Is the offer only available La Liga football?
- Does there need to be a specific number of outcomes?
- Is there an expiry date for the free bet?
- When is the free bet available and how can you check it on your account?
- Do you need to bet a minimum number of times before withdrawing the bonus credit?
So many questions…but please make sure you have the answers!